Thursday, June 6, 2013

Namaste, Bitches!

Ok, just how did you bitches (and you know who you are) read 'homophobe' into my last post? I've had an onslaught of flack about Mark and my 'attitude' toward him. First, I didn't call him a weirdo. I said "we ALL" are weirdos. Humans, it seems to me, are all a little skittish, twisted, dangerous, and demented. Every one of us, in one way or another. Mark was very forthcoming about his fetish and I listened politely. I didn't try to talk him out of it or suggest a 12-step group. I just listened and nodded occasionally - that's what friends do. We support each other. Besides, Mark's not gay...exactly. He's maybe bi, he thinks, but he's not sure because his only gay affair lasted just a couple of weeks when he was in high school. Whatever...point is: as long as it doesn't include kids, animals or dead people I really couldn't care less who Mark, or any of you all for that matter, do the nasty nekked with.

I do, however, care who I do it with. And I haven't done it in quite some time. So I'm a little bit tense and snapish. Sorry. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment